Monday, May 28, 2007

i've had a platonic crush on jennifer garner since I was a sophomore in high school. I even had a nickname for her that I used with my hs boyfriend:
jenny g.
example: "Do you want to go see Jenny G's new movie with me? I know its horrible, but come'n! You gotta!"
over the years I've kept track of the odd things I have in common with her. We have both worked on the same block. (77th between CPW and Columbus-her waitressing at Isabella's, me at the N-YHS)
Our dads worked for the same company at the same time. (union carbide)
We were both raised rather conservatively. Our parents are both from the Midwest.
We both like dogs and think Michael Vartan is hot. Other than that, not so much in common.




here's a photo I found recently of her and her daughter Violet, who is a little over 1 year.
okay, jenny g is so freakin awesome! and her daughter is so adorable.
I hope i'm like her when i'm 35.

No comments: